Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey Tina called, she wants her glasses back.





I need reading glasses. Both my parent's vision suck, so I knew this day would come and here it is. Luckily I am still fine on distance but tend to strain a bit when reading or at the computer. Tom has always needed glasses, so we went to the Optometrist right before leaving California. Our doc looked a lot like Sandra Oh, and was awesome, we will probably go back to her next year no matter where we are at. His prescription has been the same for 5 years, but I finally crossed into the land of astigmatism. I am grateful that there are at least some super cute frames to choose from now. I call these my Tina Fey glasses. I am a huge fan, so it works out. My frames are Dolce Gabbana and Tom picked out some very nice and boring Gucci frames, I wanted him to go all Buddy Holly but I couldn't talk him into it. Cute huh!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Cute Glasses.

Gosfam said...

Love them Cindy--Super cute!!

Tiffany said...

I'm liking the glasses! It's a good look on you. Too bad you can't wear them all the time :)

Anonymous said...

I heart them!!!!