Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bad minutes...good minutes. Thank goodness for good husbands.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I recently had a second miscarriage at 8 weeks. I usually catagorize my days to either a bad day or good day. Since the miscarriage it is now measured in bad minutes and good minutes. I can transition from laughter to tears and back again in a matter of seconds. I am feeling very bipolar latley. Tom had me laughing today and walked away to put something back in the fridge and literally when he came back I was bawling. Women have it pretty tough sometimes, my case in point. But I think we often forget and take for granted what the men go through too. They have no control over any of the physical aspects nor can they relate to how it must feel to lose something that was once living inside you. But just the same it was his child too. It is a loss for him just the same. Yet he is there. Supportive, anticipating needs, and dealing with a bipolar wife all at the same time. If I havn't said it enough I love you Tom. I love the way you hug me just before you know I'm about to cry, I love that you can make me laugh even in times like this, and I love how you never freak out because Lord knows I do enough of that for the both of us. I love you and am looking forward to a week away together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I stumbled across your blog while to try and find some TTC T-shirts (I know, crazy)! Anyway, reading your blog put a lump in my throat. I hope you have luck and you and your hubby have a baby! My hubby and I have been trying for almost 5 years! I know this by no means means that I understand what you are going thru but just wanted to let you know your blog touched me! God Bless!!! ~ Michelle