Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Rebounding


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have made huge strides the last few days. I think my hormone levels are getting back to normal which helps. I never knew anything in life could be so difficult as losing a pregnancy. And with the death of both of my grandparents it has been a tough month to say the least. But in the last few days my anger and despair is slowly being replaced with gratitude and hope. I am remembering before October I was not getting pregnant at all. It is a huge step for us and we have very fond memories from those 8 weeks. We got all the genetic testing back. Everything was perfectly normal. This was a huge relief to know that I do have healthy eggs. I just hope my body continues the trend of wanting to get pregnant and next time it will want to stay that way(for nine monthes at least). There is nothing anyone can say to make what happened better or hurt less but all the e-mails and phone calls letting us know we were in your thoughts means a lot-thanks.

No comments: