Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Election 2008


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Why is this election not more exciting? This is the type of election people have dreamed about for years-"What if a woman or a black man became president?" In all fairness, politics has never been a passion of mine. But I do not think I am the only one who thinks this election is dare I say....boring. Obama is supposed to be so elloquent and inspiring...I just don't feel it. And is it wrong I don't even think of Hillary as a woman, she just seems like one of the guys. And McCain, well lets just say I am a republican who is sick to death of republicans. My only comfort is that you really can't go wrong with whoever you vote for. Anyone would be better than our current president(Oh don't even try to tell me you like him!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't get me started on that one. Nice to read your post though. It is exciting and I agree. they all suck.
I still want Ralph Nader for President