Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy 29th!

Tom had a birthday yesterday. We were fortunate enough to have our best friends Kyle and Donna over for the weekend. They were awesome enough to pay for a very nice dinner out on Saturday, so thanks Kyle and Donna for that! Tom and Kyle rocked out to Guitar Hero most of the weekend while Donna and I played with the kids(Cadence and Andrew) and went shopping. It was a very laid back weekend. For Tom's Birthday we dined on pulled pork sandwiches. Thanks to Jack and Mary(Tom's parents) for the smoker! I made a German chocolate cake which was quite excellent if I do say so myself. I can't believe that one of us(luckily not me!) is going to be thirty next year! I love you Tom and am glad you had a great birthday!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OK he's not a girl, it was part of Cadence's dress up, but we couldn't resist the photo op!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Don't know quite what makes it German, but it was yummy :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tom and Kyle pretending to be *coughs* ...I mean being rock stars. Watching Kyle's reaction to being able to play the Halo theme on Guitar Hero was priceless!

No comments: