Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

And Off We Go!

So we have finally come to a decision and the verdict is....Sun City, Arizona! We are really excited to go on our very own little adventure. Sun City is right outside Glendale and Phoenix, Glendale was home to the 2008 Superbowl, too bad we're a year late. Also the job sounds great. No Sundays, holidays, or on call shifts. I couldn't ask for more. I move out of our house on the 29th. Tom is leaving a few days earlier to store some of our things at my in-laws house in Montana. I will probably leave strait for Arizona and attempt to get settled. I knew it would happen fast and all at once. I can't believe we are doing this...yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gosfam said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!! i am going to call you soon. That is so exciting!! I had friends in Phoenix and I know alot of people who have lived in Arizona and loved it. So happy for you.

Tiffany said...

Arizona, how exciting! This will be quite the adventure for you two, I hope you enjoy.