Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a Bobby Shower!

Saturday was one of the most surreal days of my life. When did I grow up? When did I become old enough to throw a baby shower? I threw my Sara Bear a baby shower. It was three hours of lovely sandwiched between two days of chaos. I have to say though that all in all I throw a pretty darn good party. Almost all of the cousins were present. For those that don't know I come from a family of 90% females. It makes for a TON of fun. I think the highlight was the cake. Thank you Decroupet in Arcadia for doing it yet again. This cakery bakery is slowly becoming a family tradition. They did my wedding cake, Sara's bridal shower cake, Sara's Wedding cake, and now Sara's baby shower cake. It was beyond adorable and yummy too. For my sisters and step mom who couldn't make it, enjoy the pics, we missed you!
The diaper cake centerpiece
The placesettings(I stole the CD idea from my sis)
Gotta have the punchbowl(Fresca&rasberry lemonade :p)
The showstopper
The parents to be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindus,
Great job, sorry we missed it, looks like it was a great time. We hope you have a geat move and that all goes well. If you ever move into one of those Dell Webb, Sun City homes your old dad probably worked on it. When I first got to Sun City it was only a desert, I can imagine what it looks like now. We don't know when we will be able to get out there now that Vikki is going to work, but please know that you are always welcome to your home in Central Valley. Please keep us updated on all your vital information (cell, e-mail,etc.)We love you and as always miss you.

All our love,

Vikki and Dad