Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 38


My last prego pose! We check in on Tuesday night for our induction. In the meantime I am doing everything I can to help nature along so I can possibly avoid being induced. I am already 1 centimeter dilated and 60 percent effaced, so that's better than nothing. Long walks, warm baths, etc. My emotions are a little out of control. I mean with my baby coming any day and Christmas music and commercials, forget it! I cry often and for no reason whatsoever. I am really enjoying pregnancy this last week, but I am ready. I can't wait to hold my little man in my arms. Tom is getting pumped too. He picked out Connor's first stocking today, and can't wait to put him in this Christmas onesie he found(skull in a Santa hat:) There will be no more posts for a little while probably. Once we get settled with our new family member, I will post pictures. My coworkers threw me an impromptu shower which was beyond generous. Those of you who haven't gotten thank yous yet, you are not forgotten, they ARE coming. I am a facebook junkie, so if you are not in my family phone call tree, you can keep up with when Connor arrives that way. This 6 year journey is coming to a close and we couldn't be more thrilled and grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy you look great your baby belly is adorable and how awseome that baby Connor is on his way into this world soon. :) Congratulations I can not wait to see him.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Cindy you look great your baby belly is adorable and how awseome that baby Connor is on his way into this world soon. :) Congratulations I can not wait to see him.
Julie

Gosfam said...

I seriously could not be happier for you. YOU MADE IT GIRL!! I get goose bumps and teary every time I read your blog. I really am DELIGHTED FOR YOU!! I can't wait to see pictures of Connor. I wish I was there to hold him. Good Luck with everything.

Love ya and Miss ya

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pictures too. I'm excited for you and pray for you often. I know you'll do great! Skulls in Santa Hats though??? Really? LOL

So glad I had a girl!
They will be the exact age apart you and I are. So funny! I'm too excited to hold him, when you finally make it down here to show him off. Whenever that might be. You know if I could be there I would. Love you Love you Love you!