Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My BFF is having a baby : )


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have been holding on tight to some wonderful news for a few weeks now. I have gotten the go ahead to tell whoever, so I am spilling the beans! My BFF Sara and best cousin in the whole world is going to be a mommy! 7 weeks pregnant respectivley. I can not think of anyone more deserving of so many good things happening all at once. Of course the news came as a shock to everyone(I think mostly Sara and Andrew). They were only wedded on Feb. 8th(Ithink a few parents may have been doing some calander counting :) My poor cousin dreaded telling me because she knows how long Tom and I have been trying but in the end I already knew-yes we know eachother that well! And I will admit a few tears were shead out of pity for myself. But never never never in anger towards my forever BFF. I am about as excited for this baby as anyone else could be. For all intensive purposes, Sara is my sister-maybe not genetically but in all other ways. I call her practically every day to check on her and "Cubby". Sara has always had the nickname "Bear" so "Cubby" is quite appropirate. Always know Sara Bear next to you and Andrew I will be the one loving this baby the most. Love you tons and Congratulations!

No comments: