Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

New season...new hair... new me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I really need to get better at my blogging habit. The last few monthes have just been really crazy. I also realized as I was reading that my last few several blogs have been a bit of a downer. I am doing much better now, therefore you should be seeing a more cheerful me, hence a more cheerful blog.

Spring is here and it’s time for a change. I woke up this morning and said "hey I’m gonna cut my hair today". And cut it I did. Seven inches off to be exact. I spent a good old chunk of time(about 2 1/2 hours)at the salon. I also got my eyebrows waxed and my hair colored a dark Auburn. I am feeling like quite the beauty queen and thought I would share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look CUTE Cindy!