Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bend over and I'll show ya!

JUST A LITTLE PINCH!

So there has been a little change in plans. As excited as we were to move on to IVF , financial restraints have made us postpone until January. While waiting we are going to do a few more rounds of IUI and submit our adoption paperwork. Above is just a sampling of the plethora of hormones I am shooting up with. My IUI is scheduled probably for the 21st or 22nd. From there it will be a 2 week wait for results. Just my luck Tom is out of town this week, so I will be flying this IUI solo. It's OK though if it works, it will be quite comical to tell people I conceived while my husband was out of town :) Tomorrow I go for a scan of my follicles(they contain the eggies) to check their size, I am hoping for at least three good ones. I will ask for a printout that I can share. I find all of it very fascinating. If I weren't so familiar with infertility on such a personal end I might consider working in an infertility clinic. Maybe someday after I have started my family :)

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Wow!! You are much braver than I.

But I love the title of the Blog, that is the best.