Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

How did I miss this awesomeness?


Since we moved we have acquired Netflix. We can instantly stream on our computer a variety of movies and TV. I have currently been starting with the first season of 30 Rock. How I missed this in my prime time lineup I will never know. Now I am desperately trying to catch up so I can enjoy the current season three. Even as I write I am hurrying so I can continue with the hilarity that is Tina Fey and the rest of the cast of 30 Rock. If you haven't watched it yet, do! And for The Office loyalists, I like The Office too, but I have to admit 30 Rock is just as funny without all the uncomfortableness.

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

It is very funny!! I have watched it off and on, and now we currently don't have cable and I sacrifice without everything right now :) Do have to admit The Office is funnier to me, but 30Rock gets me laughing too. By the way got the BC today in the mail. THANK YOU!!

vikki said...

we also belong to Netflix, have for about 3 months. We love it and the turnaround time is great. We just do 1 movie at a time then we don't sit and watch tv for hours on end. It is really a great service.

whitneyingram said...

When Ethan and I discovered "The Office", we felt the same way. Where had we been??? So great.

30 Rock will be on list now. THX!

Tiffany said...

agreed! I LOVE that show! I caught a few showes last seasons and I decided I like it, I hardly ever watch TV, but I do make an effort to watch this show. FUNNY FUNNY!