Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Overdue



We have had the same bath towels that we got at our wedding. They have been good to us and we have gotten much use out of them, but it is time for them to move on to towel heaven. We were way overdue for new ones and also a color change. We spent ages picking out the colors and then finding a shower curtain that went with it. Having a husband who wanted kelly green towels because the name they gave the color was Peacock made this a particular challenge. This is what we came up with. I would have gone with a babier blue, but again the husband was not thrilled about wrapping up in a baby blue towel. I still like this combo a lot. We even got some guest towels in the same shades, so come try them out if you would like :)

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I love chocolate brown in decorating. I like the towels the color choice, everything. Super cute!! I would love to come see you. I am so stressed girl you have no idea. By the way just because I don't call doesn't mean I don't think about you. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Talk soon
Leslie

Tiffany said...

So.... how is Arizona? How are you liking it? How is the new hospital?