Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New York to L.A....ahhh shucks!




Yes, yes I know he's not going off the air, Conan will be taking over The Tonight Show in June. But I can't help but feel a little sad. We have watched Late night with Conan O'Brien forgoing Letterman and Leno for the most part since we've been married. We love him. His sense of humor coincides nicely with the hour it airs in which almost anything goofy makes you laugh, but on the rare occasion I have taped it and watched it later, he still cracks me up. I just hope his move from east to west coast doesn't mean a total 180 from the late night show we have come to like so much. 3 more shows of Late night With Conan O'Brien left, catch them if you can. If you don't we are now stuck with Colin Farrell....Boo.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

We also love Conan. He cracks me up!! I really hope he doesn't change either.