Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

I thought high school was over?

Sometimes I think work is just high school grown up. I honestly feel like the only adult in a sea of 40 something co-workers. I have recently been promoted to nurse manager of the clinic I am at. Lets just say the clinic I am at was in big trouble with various issues before I got there and a lot of crap has been dumped for me to clean up. While the clinic is improving, my relationships with my coworkers struggle a bit. What happened to our Grandparent's generation of of suck it up and do the work? I love the Patient Care Techs that I work with but that being aside, they drive me crazy!!!!! You try to be fair, you split work evenly, you accommodate and nothing. All I get is complaints what makes one happy pisses off another. JUST SHUT UP AND DO THE JOB!!!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Hey, Cindus, you sound like your grandfather, way to go. If you ever need to vent you can do it here at any time.

Love you, Dad

MamaDonna said...

That sucks Cindy! I wish I could help. Also, we have put off renewing our vows, so either we'll come visit you soon, or if you need a break, come see us! Miss you, I hope things get better!

Anonymous said...

Well Cindy I guess thats why you make the big bucks...:) They new you were the strong sole that they needed and could count on. Your maturity and strength will get you thru. Sometimes its tought to be the boss but someone's got to do it. Hang in there, just think its almost baby time
Love ya lots Julie Franklin

Manda said...

Hey Cindy, I just want to let you know, you are not alone! I generally work nights, but I have worked a couple day shifts and those people are a bunch of whiners! I want to say the same thing, "shut up and do the job!"
P.s this is Melissa, not Manda lol