Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Officially insured!

My blog got a face lift, do you like it? Our active date for our benefits was yesterday. We officially have medical/dental/vision and our health flex account which makes life so much easier. I posted a new ticker for a new phase in our journey. Our first IVF appointment is Monday for cultures and routine blood work. I have one more week on the birth control pills. Then it's the big guns. It will mean about two shots every morning and evening for several weeks. My first ultrasound is March 8th, they will also do a mock transfer that day. This is so the doc knows right where to go on the big day. We anticipate the egg retrieval to be between the 24th and 27th and the embryo transfer three days later. I can't believe the time has come!!!

3 comments:

MamaDonna said...

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Dad said...

Way to go Tom and Cindy, our prayers are with all the way.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

i do like your new Blog page. The 8th is only a few days away. ;). This is going so fast, hip hip hooooray. I am smiling from ear to ear. Can't wait to hear the next news from you. lots of love and prayers.
Julie