Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Follie Check

Because I am always so excited and nervous at my ultrasounds, I always forget to ask for a print out. But this is exactly like what I saw on the screen today. My doctor seems to think he will be able to retrieve all 10 eggs on my right ovary and a possible 1-2 on my left. This is fabulous news. I was going to consider myself lucky if I could get 6. I have responded better than anyone expected to the medication. I think it has a lot to do with the DHEA I was on for a few months leading up to this. I am feeling good, I am starting to feel pressure in my lower abdomen. I can definitely tell something is happening. I may even have extra embryos to freeze and save! Retrieval is looking to be a little sooner than expected, possibly Monday! I see the Dr. everyday until the retrieval now, so stay posted. It won't be long now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Hip Hip Hooray! Keep me posted I am on the edge of my seat.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Cindy that is great news! I keep praying for you! Keep me posted...I miss you lots! Just not the same here with out you....

Mary Ellen

Marilee said...

How exciting. Good luck.

Time for a mini van. :)

MamaDonna said...

You're gonna end up with a boy band! Seriously though, we love you guys and are so excited for you. Yay!