Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 6

I am six weeks pregnant today! I now feel officially pregnant and not just "a little pregnant". The baby is the size of a cute little sweet pea this week. I have to wait one more week until my ultrasound, luckily my mom is in town to keep me occupied. I have had a few days of nausea, but also have good days in between. I actually like it when I am nauseous, it reminds me everything is going well. I am stressing about finding an OB now. It can't be just anyone because I am not just your average pregnant lady. I want someone who understands how long this has taken us and how much we have invested. Arizona is not known for their health care, but as a nurse I know a good doctor can be found in any corner of the country if you look hard enough. I am thinking of delivering at Banner Good Samaritan in Phoenix. They have the high level NICU and all that good jazz. Anyway, that's the report for this week. Next weeks will be a whole lot more interesting with the ultrasound photo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Stressing........ Just search with no stressing K I can't wait to see them next week . Have fun with your mom too:)
Julie

Anonymous said...

We love you too! Give a hug to snoopy for us. (that's short for snow pea)

Sara & Andrew