Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 7


I have a blueberry baby! I am now seven weeks with a baby the size of a blueberry and my ultrasound is tomorrow. We shall see if one or two little Stanleys will be joining our family. I am a little nervous, it's only natural after losing the heartbeat on a previous pregnancy. But I am very hopeful also. This pregnancy has been 100 percent different. I have not had one piece of bad news so far and I don't anticipate any tomorrow. The morning sickness really picked up this last week and has been pretty bad but I am grateful for it. It's an indicator everything is doing what it should. Look for tomorrow's big reveal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tommorow. Iam praying for you and the babies:)
Julie

Gosfam said...

Oh my goodness, I will pray it all goes well tomorrow and can't wait to hear if you have one or two, or three :)