Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 32 and 33


Wowie, sorry for the delay in posting but It has been a busy few weeks. Last week the baby was this the size of a jicima and this week he is over 4 pounds and the size of a pineapple. Tom and I were in CA for a week and everyday was packed with activities. My shower was the 17th and thank you to my family for making it such a great day. My sister Becky threw it for me at her sister in law's house but it was truly a family effort that made it so nice and relaxing. Below are pictures from the day I never thought I would have :) My cake was awesome and so yummy, it was chocolate with bavarian cream/chocolate chip filling. We hit pay dirt and got lots of really nice and generous things. Thank yous will be arriving soon.

I had my doctors appointment today and the doctor was really impressed with how well everything looked. My urine was perfect(gross I know but I have had ketones in the past so I am always a bit nervous about that). My blood pressure was good. Today was my first non-stress test. The baby looked awesome. He was sleeping when I first got hooked up, but they woke him up with this little buzzer held to my belly and then he couldn't settle down. I almost felt sorry for the little guy. Anyway the tracing was perfect. The doctor actually sat down with me for about ten minutes while I was on the monitor and just kept saying how great the baby looked. I am now on twice a week monitoring, so I go back Friday. We started organizing the apartment today, but it will take a few weeks. Nesting has definitely kicked in and I am anxious to be all ready for his arrival. Any how, I will see ya next week, 5-7 weeks left!!!!




































4 comments:

whitneyingram said...

You look great Cindy! Glad to hear everything is still going well. What a blessing it is that you are get to have a baby. It truly is a miracle and I have so enjoyed watching all of this progress.

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I am so bummed i had to miss the shower..Please email me your address, i have something for you! I sure miss you around Hemet, but am so glad all is well with you...You look so wonderful! Cant wait to see pics of the little one!
Mary Ellen

Gosfam said...

Wish I could have been there-- the cake looks SUPER CUTE and so do you :)

Anonymous said...

T minus-47 days left Oh my goodness. Its almost baby time. Your belly is adorable and I am not sure how I feel about the baby buzzer?? Julie