Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Counting My Many Blessings!

Ok I'm trying to write this with hands shaking, so forgive any typos. As most of you all know from my last blog Tom and I have been trying to concieve a very long time. We were on the verge of an IVF cycle and filling out adoption paperwork. Well yesterday I recieved the long desired 2 lines on a home pregnancy test(which I took at work and had to come home early due to a freak out). Needless to say it was a very sleepless night. Early this morning I made the trip over to see my Reproductive Endocrinologist and blood was drawn. At aproximatley 11:30 this morning we recieved the call we have been longing to hear for 4 1/2 years "you're pregnant". My heart is so full and I am so filled with gratitude, I can hardly contain it. I am cautiously optomistic. This is just a first(albeit HUGE)first step for us. My levels are a little low and I have already started progesterone injections. This could be a miscarriage or just a very early pregnancy. My doctor will re-draw levels on Tuesday. For those of you who don't know much about turners syndrome, this is nothing short of a miracle that we were able to concieve at all, let alone without medical intervention. Whatever the outcome of this pregnancy is, I will always be grateful for it and cherrish it every minute it lasts. I will keep you posted as the days progress and hopefully there will be a new Stanley in July :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

whitneyingram said...

I am not lying when I say I just got goosebumps as I read your post. This is the best news I could have heard all week! I really hope that this is the one. But even if it isn't, enjoy every moment of it. Every pregnancy whether you miscarry or not is meant to be.