Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Engagment

We all know by now Sara is engaged. But what most of you don't know is that it wasn't truly official until I approved the groom. We had an engagment party last night at the Potter house, the guest of honor, Andrew Ostler. The day preceeding the party was spent carving pumpkins, snacking, decorating and yelling at Sara and Andrew to get a room. All in all Andrews application to marry Sara was approved. He's a great guy and luckily deserves my wonderful cousin. I had to duck out early from the party due to a long drive home, but was lucky enough to spend the whole day with the Potter clan and it's soon to be newest member. Things about Andrew I like....

1. Can tell a dirty joke with the best of us.
2. Will do anything Sara wants including wearing a Micky Groom's hat for the engagment party.
3. Chose to carve Andrew "hearts" Sara on his pumpkin.
4. Makes my cousin the happiest I've ever seen her.

Just a little photo op of Sara and the boys cleaning out pumpkins. Note: Thats why I'm behind the camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: