Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Onward and Upward!

Well this is my first grown up blog, so here I go. Things are good! As soon as October started to roll around, things started looking up. It all started with my cousin announcing her engagment the end of September. Who doesn't love a wedding? Especially when the person is practically a sister. It's amazing how happy it can make you watching someone you love so much so happy. My weekends off are now spent buying pretty dresses, talking about cake filling, and planning parties...its so awsome! I should be getting my yearly raise sometime this month, thats always a blessing. Tom had a second(repeat) interview with Sears on Monday, and we are feeling fairly confident we should hear soon. Church is being attented more frequently and Tom and I plan to be back at the temple in the Winter-I am sooooo excited! I have currently lost 14 pounds in the last six weeks and plan to keep going.Everyday is a struggle though, why must food be so good? Everywhere you go, there she is, the tease! The best part about all of this is I have enough on my plate to keep me occupied until February when we take the big plunge and do IVF. I hope things keep going the way they are, it been a while since I felt things were going my way! P.S here is a picture of my cousin and her adorable fiance!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: