Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking Ephraim By Storm

Pop! When did this happen?Getting all sentimental and girly...bleeh!
The parents to be.
Manti Temple..REALLY beautiful!



I decided to take a quick trip up to Ephraim to visit my very missed cousin. The drive was great. It's only 9 hours from driveway to driveway and much easier than I expected. Sara is now 20 weeks pregnant respectively and starting to show quite a bit. Tomorrow she gets to find out if its a boy or a girl and I am on pins and needles! It was a laid back weekend. Included was a trip to the local Wal-Mart, helping the couple unpack boxes and set up home in their new house, church, and ice cream at the local malt shop. Oh and lots of Jon and Kate Plus 8, Bringing Home Baby, and Birth Day on TLC(making it all a little too real for Sara). We also went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant held on the Manti Temple hillside which was very cool. There was some excitement. While grating cheese, I also grated a chunk out of my finger, which did end up in a trip to the ER, but all is well now. Miss you Sara!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

She is sooo cute. Thanks for taking the pictures. And now we have a girl coming. Yeah!!

Gosfam said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip. I am leaving July 7th so we need to get together. There is a girl's night out/going away party for me on Thursday the 3rd at 7pm at BJs. I hope you can come!! I will call soon.