Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Late Birthday Surprise.




Hubby surprised me with an iPod Nano for my birthday. I honestly never thought I would get one or that I ever actually wanted one. But oh how much fun I have had with it. It's perfect for me because I have commitment issues when it comes to music. I very rarely like whole albums from one artist. I tend to pick and choose a few songs that I like off of a CD and that's all I'll listen too. Now I can just download the songs I like. The only thing I can say about my style of music is that I have no particular style. I like a little of everything. You will find in my collection everything from Soul Asylum to Stevie Wonder to Justin Timberlake to Ben Folds. Thanks hubby, it's a great gift! P. S. I need a name for my new little Nano, any suggestions?

7 comments:

whitneyingram said...

I always name my Apple products after varieties of apples. Like my Apple TV is named Granny Smith. My old iPod was Braeburn and my current iPod is Gala.

Google apple varieties.

Gosfam said...

Oh how nice!! Matt has an Ipod, but I am content with Pandora.com. I rarely listen to music on the go anyway. Hmmm....a name for your Nano, how about BLUE!! LOL!! Just kidding no ideas hear, but can't wait to hear what you actually decide on.

Kyle said...

Um...

Call it Debbie Gibson?

MamaDonna said...

Our TV is a Vizio, so I name her Vizzy. My car is a Dodge Durango, so I call her Double D (she and I have that in common), so you could go with something like that. Poddy, Ipa, A.I. for Apple iPod. Or you could go with something muscial like Melody or Harmony. Ok, that's all I've got.

T&C said...

Harmony.....I love it. And her name shall be henceforth known as Harmony.

MamaDonna said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Happy belated birthday, hope you are not feeling older. As far as the Nano is concerned, I would call it "Dear Nano". If that one gets by you just ask me or any one of your uncles or aunts. Hope you have lot's of fun with it, and I think that you should include a few classical numbers just to give you a little class.

I love you. Dad.