Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 13

Not only is today our 7th wedding anniversary but I am also breathing a huge sigh of relief today. I have officially made it to my second trimester with everything looking well and healthy. This week the baby is the size in length of a peach. I had my first glucose tolerence test today and that was no fun-yuck. We had our NT scan today. I was amazed at the photo we got below, So much detail and he or she is so developed already. I am still battling nausea and vomiting but if that goes along with this beatiful baby, I'll take it. My next OB appointment is next week at 14 weeks. I should have the NT results then but I am not anticipating anything other than normal results. Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby baby! Look at that beautiful baby!!!!! How exciting Cindy. Julie

Gosfam said...

I seriously got teary eyed!! I am so happy for you and now in the second trimester--YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy, I am so happy for you! Keep me posted...Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news and the picture is awesome! Love, Lael