Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 18


I am now in my 5th month...nutso! The baby is now the size of a sweet potato. The only thing I have to report is sick sick and more sick. I don't know how much more of this nausea/vomiting I can handle. Good thing I see the doctor next Tuesday, maybe he will have some suggestions. I have lost the few pounds I gained a few weeks ago, which makes my total loss at about 10-12 pounds. It is concerning me I haven't put on any weight, but the belly is gettin bigger. I think I feel flutters at times, but nothing for sure. Tune in next week for the gender reveal and maybe another prego pic!

2 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

i'm sorry you're feeling sick again! at least you'll be finding out the gender soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cindy, just think in 4 months you will have the most beautiful baby to hold and snuggle and all the sickness will be easily forgotten. Sending you love and hugs across the miles. 5 months wow! Julie