Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 20


The baby is the size of a cantaloupe this week. I am halfway through this thing and I am EXCITED! I felt the baby move this last week which was a moment I have been waiting for for what feels like forever, it was awesome. He gets really bouncy after I eat and feels like a goldfish flopping around. My nausea has been tolerable and I am now beginning to believe I may like being pregnant after all :) We have about three names picked out and we decided we won't decide until we see him. I am still in awe everyday that I have been given this miracle boy...we love him to pieces already.

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

oh you make me so happy for you, I love reading your blog every week as a play by play to your baby adventures.

Anonymous said...

A Goldfish lol. Glad to hear your in good spirits:) Half way what an awseome milestone. Julie

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Congrats!! I read Rookie Cookie all the time and she had posted a link to your blog today. What a very exciting time for you and your husband!!
Best of Luck!