Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 21


The baby is the length of a carrot this week and nearly a pound now. I have been feeling a ton of movement which I can't even begin to describe the joy that brings me. Still no weight gain, in my case that is OK because the baby measured right on target at the ultrasound. I actually might stay within my 10 pound recommendation, which is great. I have been told I need to register for my birthing classes soon because they fill up....things are moving way too fast! I am feeling much better, still some nausea, but no puking..yay! See you with next weeks update.

3 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

isn't feeling them moving amazing?? just wait till you can see your skin moving around! i'm glad it's still going good--these last weeks will fly by.

Gosfam said...

Birthing classes--neah :) I have never had birthing classes and everything was fine for me. You could wing it too.

Anonymous said...

Happy for week 21. Birthing classes were fun for me. I did however forget just about everything while I was in labor :)
Julie