Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 24


VIABILITY! That's the big milestone this week. The baby is the length of an ear of corn and about 1.3 pounds. If this little one decided to make an entrance today, which I am grateful he hasn't, he might be able to survive outside the womb. Not to sound morbid, but it is a very comforting thought that if something were to happen he has a chance. Nothing really else to report. Work is getting harder and I can't seem to get much else done on my days off except rest up for the next workday. Time will fly. I have already scheduled my week off for my shower. After that I am back at work for a month and a half and then hello maternity leave!!! This little boy is so active and always squirming. Tom felt the baby move this last week. We both laughed, it was such a surreal moment. Until next week :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really great and I am so excited for you guys!! What is the date of your shower? Love to all three of you!! Lael

MamaDonna said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I am so happy for you guys. Hang in there, only a few more months to go and they will go fast. :)

Unknown said...

Time is going to fly now. Your getting into the fun part of pregnancy. Enjoy it while you can before you start saying "get this kid outta me" LOL

LOVE YOU BOTH!