Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 22

I am officially in my sixth month! Baby boy is almost a foot long, about the size of a spaghetti squash. Things have been going fairly well. As long as I have my Zofran, I can eat pretty well. My biggest problem has been getting enough fluids down. My doctor has sent me a few times over the last couple of months for IV fluids due to ketones in my urine. When I am at work I can't keep water out due it being a treatment area(OSHA guidelines). If I need to drink water I need to leave the floor, and we all know how often nurses get to take breaks. All of this plus the nausea I have been dealing with leads to me getting dehydrated at times. But I try to chug as much water as I can when I can and on my days off. Despite this baby boy Stanley is doing very well. He is moving a ton and started bouncing on my bladder this week, but I love it love it love it. I can not believe how the time is flying. We brought back the crib and bassinet from California we had been handed down that was in storage. It still amazes me we are going to get to use them :) My incredible in-laws got us our car seat and stroller travel system, the picture is below. That is about all for this week. I can not wait for this little boy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat stroller car seat combo :) How cool to be able to use furniture other babies in your family have used. Wow Cindy your going to have a baby to hold in 125 days. Such an amazing miracle
Julie