Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 23


Baby boy Stanley is over a pound now and the length of a papaya. Can I just say I love the second trimester so far. I still deal with nausea(controlled with my Zofran) and I have a picky appetite, but everything else is fabulous. I love watching my belly grow. I love feeling him move around in there. What I love most is that in 4 months I will be holding him in my arms. I saw my belly wiggle with a kick for the first time this week. I am registering for our birthing classes next week. I can not believe how fast the time is going. I still am in awe that I am actually pregnant. Like I am really incubating a little human. It is such an incredible feeling after so many years of disappointment. Tom and I did a little baby shopping at the mall last week and I totally started crying. It was a moment I had always imagined and I couldn't believe be were at that point. Tom was just happy. He is really getting into having a boy. My house will be full of Transformers and GI Joes I am sure. I go to the doc tomorrow for my 6 month check up. I think appointments will then increase to every 2-3 weeks. In 7th heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
You look so beautiful! I am so happy for you! I cant wait to meet your little one! I am glad to see how happy you are ! Wait till he kicks your bladder...LOL I miss you lots and wish you were closer! I think about you all the time and keep a few informed as to how you are doing (Maggie, and Dr Dhiman...)Keep the blogs coming! I look forward to seeing him and you grow!

Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

Baby Stanley is lucky to have a mommy that loves and cherishes him so much. Enjoy every movement he will be here soon and ready to play :) Julie