Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 25

I am 25 weeks today, only three more weeks until I hit my third trimester! The baby is roughly the size of medium eggplant. He weighs between 1.5-2 pounds. He is still a very active little guy, but tends to settle down when I want to go to bed like a good boy and opposite from what I have been told by other moms. Most say their babies are quiet until they want to rest. I still am dealing with nausea and I think it's just going to be that way until he is born. I have only gained about 4 pounds back and still haven't reached my pre-pregnancy weight which is a good thing. My next OB appointment is next Tuesday. Another glucose tolerance test-yum:( . I have 15 weeks to go and only 3 months until I am considered full term. We can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Every time you post, I smile the whole time I read your post. It is absolutely amazing to see this happening to you and Tom. Looks like you were meant to be pregnant and have babies after all.

T&C said...

Whit-I guess we were. We just went the harder and unconventional route. It will make the "where was I concieved?" story all that more interesting later on. "In a lab in Arizona sweetie"...LOL.