Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 26

I am nearing the end of my second trimester and the baby is the size of an English hothouse cucumber(OK whatever). I am just starting to get a bit uncomfortable, especially at the end of the day after being on my feet. This little boy is still moving around a ton and I still love it! I have my last second trimester appointment tomorrow. We have talked about the birth more and there are a few people we would love to have there, but when you do that, it opens a can of worms. So we have decided to have it just be Tom and myself. This has been such a long painful journey for us and now it is over. I really am excited about the two of us being able to relish the moment together alone. Afterwards, come one come all. Arizona is beautiful in December:)

3 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

i agree, my hubby was the only one in there when i delivered, and i didn't let anyone else come in until he nursed for the first time!!

Gosfam said...

It will be such a sweet experience for you guys to share alone. I had my mom with me both times, which was still special :) I really wish I could come down. Too bad money gets in the way.

Anonymous said...

The weeks just keep flying by and today when I heard you say its over I almost cryed. Julie