Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 28



7 months preggo and the third trimester is finally here! This week the baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage. Tomorrow is my next doctors appointment and should be a routine visit. In two weeks I get another ultrasound to check the baby's growth and position. I pick up a few little things every time I am out and now have enough diapering supplies for about a month. The baby has not been quite as active this week as previously and I am hoping it is just because he is getting bigger and running out of room:) I can't believe it... the countdown until D-day has started!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pierce said...

i am so happy for you! i bet you are getting more and more excited by the day. yes you will definitely need bunches of diapers!! those first few weeks they use AT LEAST 12 diapers a day!!!!