Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 29

This week the baby is the size of a butternut squash. He should be approaching three pounds soon also. I saw the nurse practitioner last Tuesday. His heart rate was perfect and his movement has picked right back up. I guess he was having a couple of lazy days :) He is getting the hiccups quite often and I am up every 2 hours to pee. My next appointment is the 6th and I will have an ultrasound that day to check his size and to see if he is head down yet. I am looking forward to my shower in October(thank you Becky and family) and to catching up with all the family and friends I have missed sharing this time with. Know I love you all. I am still feeling blah. Even though I am just 7 months, I am ready for it to be over. Pregnancy has been an experience I always wanted and I will always remember, but I am so ready for the next chapter. I am a little nervous being responsible for a newborn, but everyone does it and I guess we will too. Tom has been very strong and confident. He has really stepped it up this pregnancy and been a major support. I am so grateful for him. Until next week.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Cindy it is getting so close!! I got the shower invite and wish I could be there. If money wasn't an issue I would fly down just for the day--just because I want to :) Know I am thinking about you. E-mail me your mailing address so I can look for the perfect present and get it sent to you.