Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 19

The baby is now the size of a mango, and we hopefully find out the sex tomorrow! Last week I had a 24 hour period where I couldn't keep any thing down, so my doctor sent me to the hospital for IV fluids. Luckily I am far enough along that I didn't have to go through ER, they sent me strait up to OB triage. That was not a whole lot of fun, but after being pumped up with 2 liters of fluid and a prescription for Zofran, I am a new woman. I can actually eat and drink and somewhat enjoy it which is awesome. Any woman out there, do not hesitate asking for the drugs. There is no shame. Zofran is completely safe in pregnancy and there is no need to be miserable 24/7. It's not good for you or the baby. I am only sorry I waited so long. Anyhow... yup tomorrow is the big appointment. We plan on going to our ultrasound, making a few calls then lunch and a little baby shopping and registering, it should be a great day. Stay tuned for an announcement tomorrow:)
A few days ago...excuse the frown I was quite nauseous, Tom sure knows how to capture the moment LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinda hoping you call me with the sex first. Feels weird finding out on a blog. Just say'n. But I'll survive. One question. I eat Mangos all the time as well as sweet potatoes. I feel like the SP's are bigger.....
no?
~Trish

T&C said...

Touche Trish, I think some of these food comparisons are bunked. Of course family are getting calls silly:)

MamaDonna said...

That picture has me in tears girl. I am so happy for you. Baby belly! You are an adorable pregnant lady. I hope we get to see you guys soon!

Gosfam said...

I love the prego pic!! I can't wait to hear your big announcement. I work in the morning until 1230 and will be rushing to my computer to see if you have posted yet. You could always leave a message at my house :) I am sure I am on the call list--LOL!! We do need to talk soon.

Unknown said...

Stop criticizing your picture it is very beautiful. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow. Those fruit sizes don't go by size of the fruit I've looked it up. It goes by the length. Just wait...one day it will be carrots and you'll be going "huh?" Love you, and can't wait for my a.m. call. OXOX

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the doctor got you something so you could feel better:) I can't wait to hear your having a boy? Julie